"The Magic Gingerbread House" StoryBook Stocking
I designed this project, which is based on the popular children's book, "The Magic Gingerbread House" by P.M. Franks, so that needlepoint stitchers could create unforgettable memories. The book tells the story of 5 of Santa's Elves who teach about the power of hope and believing in the magic of Christmas. With this StoryBook* Stocking even the tiniest of children will quickly be able to follow along as "The Magic Gingerbread House" is being read aloud to them. An amazing project to stitch, it will surely become a heartfelt family tradition and treasured heirloom.
- ♥ As a gift, one emerging reader hardbound copy of the book "The Magic Gingerbread House", signed by the author P. M. Franks, is included with each design.
- 18" long. 12" wide, generously sized for memorable gifts and extraordinary confections.
- On #18 or # 14 Zweigart Deluxe Canvas.
- 4 canvases are included in this design. 1 "Cover", 1 "Flap" for the "Cover", and 2 "Inside Pages".
- One "Spare Part" may be stitched, finished and attached as a pocket on "Page 2" of this StoryBook Stocking.
- 3 "Spare Parts" can be stitched, finished, and attached, as desired.
- 1 designer custom made cloth Storage Bag (not shown) to protect your StoryBook Stocking and Book between seasons.
- Canvas only, no fibers or threads are included.
- * StoryBook Stockings are a Sandy Grossman-Morris Exclusive Design.
- Please note: The photos shown here are of a barely stitched model. As new photos arrive, I will replace them.
- Important Note: This item is not available wholesale.
Share this item: